11 September 2017 – Day 8 of 14
Still not sure what this Teatox is all about, visit the Carmién Tea website for more information and to purchase your own Teatox Kit.
Check out this video:
Some hint and tips before you take on this 14-day journey.
- Start off your journey with the correct mindset and determination. It only takes 14 days of clean living and light exercise to feel better.
- Start off with 1 cup of Energise in the morning and 1 cup of Cleanse in the evening and increase to 2 or more as your body adjusts. Each person responds differently to the combination of ingredients in the teas, especially its energising and cleansing effects. A stubborn system may require more whereas a sensitive system may find 1 or 2 cups sufficient.
- Exercise improves circulation, which brings fresh, oxygenated blood to your organs and tissues, thereby revitalizing them…and you. Include at least 20 minutes of exercise in your programme.
- You will experience some dull headaches and sluggishness during the first few days, but those clear up fairly quickly. The headaches are a side effect from the toxins leaving the system.
- Enjoy a refreshing cup of Carmién Recovery during the day to keep you going.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision. Do not consume this tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Not suitable for children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.
- Remember to consult your physician ﬁrst and include a period of rest afterwards before you feel it’s time for another detox.
- Please share your feedback with Carmién on your favourite social media platform.