We are halfway through the #12TonicsToChristmas series and feeling nostalgic….
Inspired by my time spent in Barcelona, on balmy summer evenings strolling the bustling streets and dropping by a street cafe for a refreshing drink, as you watch the late sunset between the historic buildings.
It was only obvious to add this orange-and-rum creation to my #12TonicsToChristmas list. Sit back and sip this drink as you think about what you’ve survived in 2018.
- 10ml Lime Juice
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Negra Rum
- 3 dashes Angustura Bitters
- Sprig of mint
- Fentimans Mandarin & Seville Orange Jigger
- Ensure you have all your equipment and ingredients ready.
- Fill a highball glass with ice, squeeze in the fresh lime juice from 1 lime and sprig of mint. Add he Bacardi Carta Negra (dark) rum and top with chilled Fentimans Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger and top with a generous (to taste) dashes of bitters.
- Serve with fresh lime and dried orange slice as decoration.
More about Fentimans Mixers:
#12TonicsToChristmas #Fentimans #FentimansMixers #DarkRum #BacardiWhiteRum #BacardiHouseParty #Bitters #Lime #SpanishSunset